KELLER Packaging Engineering
The KELLER Advantage -
● Has a Mechanical Engineer and Masters degree from an accreted engineering college, Stevens Institute of Technology, Hoboken, NJ.
● Is a Licensed Professional Engineer in NJ & CT with reciprocity in most other states.
● Is a former Director of Engineering for a world wide pharmaceutical, health & beauty aids and house hold chemicals manufacturer. Rose up through the ranks to Director in about eight years!
● Worked his way up the ladder to top management positions in both the packaging machinery manufacturing & packager industries, which brings a unique combination of experience to the table.
● Created the first graduate level Packaging Line Design Course in the country (that we know of) which presents the techniques, skills, and project approach that enabled him to rise up through the ranks in large packager companies, from Project Engineer to Director of Engineering in about eight years!
● Is an Adjunct Professor at Stevens Institute of Technology teaching Packaging Line Design in the Graduate School.
● Has over forty years of worthwhile experience in the packaging industry.
● Has over 16 years of experience as an independent consulting engineer.
● Has a "Make It Happen" approach to solving client problems.
● Is well know in the packaging industry with many contacts on which to call when searching out solutions to client problems.
THE KELLER COMPANY
● Is a respected well known name in the industry for over 16 years, one that you can trust.
● Is a Network Organization with over 50 consultants on our resource list - experts in all phase of packaging on whom we can call on to assist on projects.
● Experience -We provide a unique blend of top level experience gained on both the packaging equipment supplier and the packagers side of the desk. We provide the same resources and project management techniques available to large corporations with their own in-house engineering staff, to many individual companies, ranging in size from start-ups, small & medium size business to the Fortune 500. Our principals have millions of dollars worth of accomplishments, and years of new product/line design experience in: Health & Beauty Aids, Toiletries, Pharmaceuticals, Household Chemicals, Foods and Packaging Machinery. Our associates have all held top management positions in a variety of organizations.
● Knowledge - Extensive packaging industry contacts and attendance at major packaging expositions and seminars keep us attuned to trends, conditions and developments. We properly identify your particular problems and offer sound guidance along with all the facts you need to make informed business decisions. Our Principal is an Adjunct Professor at Stevens Institute of Technology in Hoboken, NJ where he teaches a course on Packaging Line Design in the Mechanical Engineering Department's Graduate School.
We are writing the book - "Packaging Line Design, What every packaging equipment engineer needs to know", for use with Ron Keller's Packaging Line Design Course.
Click on the "Training" button to the left for additional information.
● Personal attention - We perform all up-front analysis, planning, and produce concept layouts in-house. You can count on careful and individualized analysis of your problems, and objectives. Enjoy the benefits of attention from the principal of our consulting engineering organization.
● Professionalism - We remain impartial when recommending equipment or suppliers and have no financial ties to any one supplier. Our commitment is to our clients. We are Licensed Professional Engineers and are prohibited by NJ law from accepting remuneration from the suppliers we recommend, which results in a considerable long term cost savings for our clients!
The term Professional Engineer means that we are licensed by The State Board of Professional Engineers, to offer engineering services to the public for a fee, practice engineering, and use the title "Engineer" on business cards, letterheads, & etc. State Boards review an individuals qualifications, test applicants, issue licenses and regulate the practice of Engineering.
● Cost effective - We pass on the savings of a focused operation and supplement our in-house resources with a "network" of associates - experts in many packaging / design / engineering disciplines - whenever a unique situation or time constraints warrant additional manpower.
● Results - We are a responsive, high tech, cost conscious, net-work, full service firm with a "make-it-happen" attitude. While Keller handles your engineering projects you can concentrate your full attention on operating your business.
● Clients - Our clients range in size from a small six person operation in Loganton, PA up to the Fortune 500, both here and abroad. Our focus is on functioning as the Adjunct Engineering Department for a number of small and median sized companies.
● Location - We are located in the USA and all of our engineering work is performed in America!
©Copyright 1998/ 2004/2005 KPEG, LLC,
All Rights Reserved